Tuesday, October 6, 2009

NY Times

This article makes me want to get ahold of the New York Times every day. Its fascinting to me that these would be unplanned juxtapositions. At first I didn't see the similarities too well, they seemed like a stretch, and even if they were, I started to catch on by the 20th pairing or so. This article gives me an idea for approaching my own juxtapositions differently now. I was at first looking at a line study or picture and then trying to find a counterpart that had similarities. However and interesting way to try now will be to randomly select pictures and line studies and put them next to eachother until something fits. I feel silly for not thinking of this before. There are plenty of studies I have yet to look too closely at because I had thought they were so different, but obviously I can be missing may possible pairings.

No comments:

Post a Comment